Online Banking (Virtual Branch)
Online Banking (Virtual Branch) is a convenient way to safely access your account 24/7. View your account and conduct financial transactions all in the comfort of your home or anywhere there is internet access. Once you register for eStatements, you'll also be able to view, download and print your statements online.
Access your accounts from your mobile device with the Sprig App to view account information, transfer funds, make deposits, pay loans, and make person-to-person (P2P) payments. With the Sprig App you can view all of your credit union accounts all in one spot. Visit www.getsprig.com for more information.
Audio Response (Telephone Teller)
Audio Response System gives you access to your account by calling 1.877.676.1667, 24 hours, 7 days a week. You can check your balance and history, transfer funds, make a loan payment, find out which checks have cleared and withdraw funds by check just by using your phone. For access to the Audio Response System, please follow the instructions below:
- Contact the credit union and ask for a temporary PIN code for Audio Response
- Then call 1.877.676.1667
- Press 1, for Account Access
- Enter your member number followed by the #
- Enter the temporary PIN code given to you by the credit union, followed by #
- Enter your Zip Code
- You will be prompted to create a new 4 digit PIN code
- Select the options you want (i.e. Inquiries, Financial Transactions, Member Services, etc.)
As part of your Sea Air membership, these additional services are available to you. Please stop by your local branch or call us for complete details and service offerings.
- Debit/ATM Card
- Notary Service - An appointment is recommended for this service.
- Coin Machine
- Foreign Currency Purchase
- Money Orders
- Cashier's Checks
- Check Re-Orders
Enjoy the convenience of paying an unlimited number of bills online. It's safer than writing a check, and you never have to search for stamps again.
Direct Deposit/Payroll Deduction
Automatically deposit payroll and government checks directly into your Share or checking account each pay period. Funds are immediately available to pay bills or for cash withdrawal. Contact your employer's human resources department (payroll) or contact Paying Government Agency (Example: Social Security Administration, VA, OPM, etc.) to set up direct deposit. Sea Air FCU's routing number is 322282519.
No more waiting for the mail! Sign up for eStatements in Online Banking (Virtual Branch) and have the convenience of viewing, printing or downloading your statements online. eStatements are safe, secure, & convenient!
It's easy...here's how:
- Log in to Online Banking
- Click on Self Services Tab
- Under Additional Services Tab, click on eStatement
- Select the account using the drop down menu
- You will receive an email notification when your eStatement is ready for viewing