Bill Pay Upgrade - Notice
In order to better serve you, in the next few weeks, our Bill Pay system will get an upgrade. Please note the dates below and plan accordingly, as it may affect outgoing payments:
March 29 - April 12
- No new enrollments to the old system will be available.
- Last payments on the old system will go out on this date.
- Existing users will be able to make payments to go out April 10 or sooner.
- New system launch date.
- New enrollments will again be available.
All of your payment information will be transferred to the new system automatically, including existing merchants and 6-months of payment history.
Please note that existing users will need to update the payment schedule.
We are working diligently to make this transition as seamless as possible and hope you will enjoy the new system.
Bill Pay Upgrade - FAQ
- Will my payments still process during the upgrade?
- All payments scheduled to go out on April 10th or sooner will be processed. Current payments scheduled to go April 11th or later will have to be rescheduled on the new system, available on April 12th.
- Do I need to set up all my information?
- No. All of your payment information will be transferred to the new system automatically, including existing merchants and 6-months of payment history. Please note that existing users will need to update the payment schedule.
- Will I need to set up payees and automated payments?
- Your payee information will be transferred over to the new system. However, for reoccurring payments, you will need to setup the payment schedule on the new system.
- What Bill Pay updates will I see?
Feature Fee Overnight Checks Allows you to have payments sent overnight. Payment is sent by check. (4 pm ET cutoff time)
$14.95 per transaction.
Same Day Bill Pay Allows you to make same day payments to select vendors/payees. Payment is sent electronically.
$9.95 per transaction.
Popmoney (Pay People) Allows you to pay individuals just by knowing their email address or cell phone number. Payment is sent electronically. (Cutoff Times are 10 PM ET for Next business day payments or 1 AM ET for 3 business day payments.)
Send: $0.75 3-day.
$1.50 next day.
Request: $0.75 per request.
E-Greetings: $0.25 per request.
Account to External Account Transfers Allows you to transfer money between your Sea Air accounts and other financial institutions' accounts.
$2.00 for outgoing transfers.
No cost incoming transfers.
- Will I be able to see my payment history?
- Yes, 6-months' worth of history will be transferred over.
- What if I need more than 6-months' worth of history?
- We recommend downloading or printing the history needed before the upgrade on April 10th.
- Do I need to re-register for Bill Pay?
- No, you will not need to re-register, however you will need to reschedule recurring payments.