Online Banking (Virtual Branch)
Online Banking (Virtual Branch) is a convenient way to safely access your account 24/7. View your account and conduct financial transactions all in the comfort of your home or anywhere there is internet access. Once you register for eStatements, you'll also be able to view, download and print your statements online.
Safely access your accounts 24/7 from your mobile device with the Sea Air FCU Mobile app.
You can use the Sea Air FCU Mobile app* to:
- Check balances and account history
- Review recent transactions
- Make transfers between accounts
- View and pay bills electronically 1
- Deposit checks using your phone's camera
- Send money to just about anyone or any company
To get started, click on your device's app store below.
* Must be enrolled in online banking. Mobile banking is free to access, but messaging and data rates may apply.
1. To view and pay bills electronically, a checking account and enrollment in Bill Pay are required.
Audio Response (Telephone Teller)
Audio Response System gives you access to your account by calling 1.877.676.1667, 24 hours, 7 days a week. You can check your balance and history, transfer funds, make a loan payment, find out which checks have cleared and withdraw funds by check just by using your phone. For access to the Audio Response System, please follow the instructions below:
- Contact the credit union and ask for a temporary PIN code for Audio Response
- Then call 1.877.676.1667
- Press 1, for Account Access
- Enter your member number followed by the #
- Enter the temporary PIN code given to you by the credit union, followed by #
- Enter your Zip Code
- You will be prompted to create a new 4 digit PIN code
- Select the options you want (i.e. Inquiries, Financial Transactions, Member Services, etc.)
As part of your Sea Air membership, these additional services are available to you. Please stop by your local branch or call us for complete details and service offerings.
- Debit/ATM Card
- Notary Service - An appointment is recommended for this service.
- Coin Machine
- Foreign Currency Purchase
- Money Orders
- Cashier's Checks
- Check Re-Orders
Enjoy the convenience of paying an unlimited number of bills online. It's safer than writing a check, and you never have to search for stamps again.
Direct Deposit/Payroll Deduction
Automatically deposit payroll and government checks directly into your Share or checking account each pay period. Funds are immediately available to pay bills or for cash withdrawal. Contact your employer's human resources department (payroll) or contact Paying Government Agency (Example: Social Security Administration, VA, OPM, etc.) to set up direct deposit. Sea Air FCU's routing number is 322282519.
No more waiting for the mail! Sign up for eStatements in Online Banking (Virtual Branch) and have the convenience of viewing, printing or downloading your statements online. eStatements are safe, secure, & convenient!
It's easy...here's how:
- Log in to Online Banking
- Click on Self Services Tab
- Under Additional Services Tab, click on eStatement
- Select the account using the drop down menu
- You will receive an email notification when your eStatement is ready for viewing
Other ATM Networks
Staying on top of your bills will help keep you financially fit by building and maintaining your strong credit. Learn below the easy ways to pay your mortgage, credit card, or loan on time.
Ways to Make a Payment
- Visit our branch
- Visit a CO-OP Shared Branch
- Make a check or money order payable to Sea Air FCU and mail to:
Sea Air Federal Credit Union
P.O. Box 2648
Seal Beach, CA 90740
- Automatic transfer from your Sea Air savings or checking account
(If direct deposit and auto transfer is set-up for your account, then we can deduct 0.25% from your interest rate)
- Bill Payment set-up through your external account
- Automatic payment set-up by Sea Air from your external account
(A $15 fee is charged to pay online with a debit or credit card or a $5 fee to pay by e-check)
Make Your Credit Card Payment
Make Your Mortgage Payment
If you have any questions, please contact us at 1.888.732.2471, ext. 701.