BOTTOMLESS REWARDS at Sea Air FCU!
Earn endless rewards when you refer a friend, family member, co-worker for membership.
The benefits of Sea Air FCU membership include:
- A full-service financial institution for all financial needs, from loans to savings options
- Great loan and savings rates
- Access to thousands of no-fee ATMs and Shared Branches nationwide through the CO-OP network
- Earn Rewards Points with a Sea Air FCU Checking Account and Debit Card
To get them started with a Sea Air FCU membership, simply click here to download, print, and complete the membership referral card and have the potential member complete and submit a membership application.
* Offer valid until 12/31/2023. Referral bonus: Maximum bonus is $50 each for the first five referrals who join Sea Air FCU and are DOD Military/civilian employee working at Naval Weapons Station Seal Beach, Los Alamitos Joint Forces Training Base & Norco Naval Surface Warfare Center, or members of USA Water Polo. For referrals who are not DOD Military/Civilian Employees/USAWP Members, a $25 bonus will be earned for the first five referrals. Maximum bonus is $100 for each referral when six or more join Sea Air FCU and are DOD Military/civilian employee working at Naval Weapons Station Seal Beach, Los Alamitos Joint Forces Training Base & Norco Naval Surface Warfare Center, or members of USA Water Polo. For referrals who are not DOD Military/Civilian Employees working at listed bases/USAWP Members, a $50 bonus will be earned. Bonus will be credited into referring member's Sea Air FCU Saving Account within 60 days of referral establishing membership. Referring party must be an existing member of Sea Air FCU with an account in good standing. Referral must be eligible for credit union membership. Referral membership fee ($25) will be waived during the time of opening a Savings Account. All participants must be 18 years or older to be eligible for this offer. For additional details on this offer, contact the credit union.
You and those closest to you don't have to navigate this alone.
Our partners at AFCPE® (Association of Financial Counseling and Planning Education), along with the generosity of the Yellow Ribbon Network and other financial institutions such as the Wells Fargo Foundation have launched free virtual financial counseling and coaching initiative for Sea Air FCU members to utilize during this uncertain time.
AFCPE® certified financial counselors and coaches are offering unbiased and fully confidential virtual financial counseling and coaching sessions to individuals and families who are struggling with the financial implications of COVID-19.
As more communities announce the temporary closure of businesses, schools, and events, many people are struggling with financial uncertainty. While the government is helping to expand access to public benefits and implementing stimulus checks, there is still the added stress of successfully navigating these resources and your financial well-being in the short and long term.